More convenient! Connected areas central / external annulus
Among the three ring roads surrounding the Tokyo metropolitan area, in addition to the Ken-O Road where the border between Sakai IC and Tsukuba Central IC opened in February 2017, in June 2018, the Misato South IC - Takaya Opened between JCT. The development of Expressway network in metropolitan area further advanced.
Maintenance of the outer annulus in the metropolitan area
It is expected that a smooth network of the city center will be realized by the improvement of the ring road outside Tokyo which is about 85 km long connecting the area of about 15 km in radius from the city center. The opening between Misato Minami IC and Takatani JCT of this time is expected to facilitate transportation in the center of the city and productivity improvement of the city center, easing traffic congestion in the roadside area · improving the safety of the living roads, and promoting wide area tourism exchange It is.
The history of Tokyo ring road ( Misato South IC - Takaya JCT)
Although the urban planning decision was made in 1969 in the section that was opened, the plan adjustment was difficult due to concerns about the deterioration of the living environment and the like. In 1996, we changed the road which was scheduled to be developed by elevated type to excavation type, started the project, and opened in June 2018 after about 50 years from city planning decision.
【Proposed original plan (elevated structure)】
Initial plan for Showa 44
【After change (excavating structure)】
Structure considering the surrounding environment
At the beginning of 1969, there was a voice concerning the deterioration of the living environment, etc. against the business plan decided urban plan with elevated structure. Concerns at the time were in "deterioration of the living environment by the car", "division of the area by road construction", "preservation of the green space left in the city", and based on such concern, in 1987 the route and structure We presented a proposal for reexamination.
In the reconsideration plan, we adopted an excavation structure that takes into account landscape and sunshine etc. Also, in consideration of the roadside environment, we placed an environmental protection space of 16 m in width on both sides of the main line.
Various efforts towards maintenance
Form consensus with local people
In response to the opinions of local people, we worked together with the cooperation of railway local governments to deal with seriously and appropriately.
- [Public Relations / Hearing Activities]
- At the local event, we carried out a questionnaire as well as public relations activities of "outside".
- [Information provision by counseling desk or public relations magazine]
- We set up three consultation centers as a consultation window on project progress and construction, and issued a public relations magazine.
- [Examination of environmental conservation space]
- The Chiba Foreign Environment Conservation Space Development Study Committee and the district study meeting were held.
Public information magazine "Midori no Dō"
Green space conservation measure
- Based on the opinions at the time of the environmental impact assessment (assessment), restoration was carried out on green spaces where trees are temporarily removed for construction, based on a study group including citizens and experts.
- Ozukayama Park (Ichikawa-shi northern part of Ichikawa city) For the transit section, we decided to leave as much green as possible and adopted the tunnel structure of non-excavation method.
Conservation image of green spaces in the Ozukayama area
The outer annulus passing under the Ozukayama Park
Name of the pedestrian crossing bridge (9 bridges)
Efforts of regional collaboration
- In order to secure a safer course road, I improved the footbridge bridge of 29 bridges.
- Local elementary school student named the name for nine bridges so that local people can use it with familiarity.
Yagyoko Footbridge Full View (Matsudo City Shimadakiri) Shot in October 2016
Various construction techniques
- Because of the route through urban areas, lifelines such as electricity, gas, water, etc. were set up on each intersecting road, and about 2,000 relocations were carried out according to the circumstances of the road.
- There are six intersections with the railway, and we adopted a safe and reasonable construction method so as not to affect the operation.
- Regarding the intersection with roads and rivers, we proceeded with construction while making full use of various construction methods.
Efforts on disaster prevention and safety
In the Chiba prefecture section, we take advanced measures to improve the safety of roads.
Safety measures at the main line
- We are monitoring all Expressway main lines by road information surveillance camera.
- Automatically detects accidents and falling objects by image processing, and shifts to a flexible management system.
Safety measures at Keiyo junction
- We are installing facilities of each lamp tunnel.
- Independent evacuation aisle is arranged as a means of evacuation in the event of a disaster.
- The location of the emergency exit is also displayed in an easy-to-understand manner.
【Evacuation guide facility】
【Shield section image】
Safety measures at the entrance of the tunnel
Tunnel entrance information board (highlighted) "," warning lighted lighting "," signal indicator light (Keiyo JCT only) "are implemented as measures to control vehicle entry.
【Main line part (installation image)】
[Lighting with warning light (normal time)]
[Lighting with warning light (emergency)]